Sunday 20 December 2015

My Bangalore..My people...


my place#Bangalore#myheaven#mypeeps#besttimes




               I always wondered, what is so much in a place to have a deep attachment to it. There was no other place where my heart desires to be in. There was never another place which felt so heart warming. BANGALORE.. You are jut amazing. The sun, the cold wind, the rain, the drizzle.. I love each and everything in you. You transformed the whole me.
         
          The most beautiful time in my life was when i was here. Today I am back here rejoicing those moments, I am lucky enough to be here with some beautiful people to have a time for me to treasure. Back here are the roads we went, the places we hanged out, the same food we had, the streets we walked, the nights we drove long without any destination.. Yeah.. it was these people who made Bangalore so special for me. I love you this place and i love you people for making the ME in myself.

          If ever i have a chance,i will find a way back to this place. Just to live that life..once more..

No comments:

Post a Comment